Government Funded Courses
WHAT CAN I ACCESS?
Many business owners aren't aware that they can access GovernmentFunding to cover the costs of training and developing their team. Each eligible employee can receive up to $3000, subsidising your investment towards creating an efficient and productive team.
You can use this grant towards training in any of the Nationally Recognised Accredited Programs listed below. Click your chosen program for more information.
- Diploma in Management
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate IV in Business Sales
The NCB supports and guides you through the straight forward process of checking eligibility, applying for funding for each eligbile team player and choosing the qualification that will best serve your business.
The NCB also provides a range of programs designed specifically for Business Owners. If you don't currently employ a team you can check out what opportunities are available for you in our selection of training solutions for Business Owners.
BENEFITS OF A TRAINEESHIP TO THE EMPLOYER
- More valuable, motivated employees that are more productive and team oriented
- Possible funding after 3 months and then on completion of the training
- Higher staff retention rate and raises the profile of your business
BENEFITS OF A TRAINEESHIP TO THE EMPLOYEE
- They will receive a nationally recognised qualification which means they are worth more to their employer
- Great skills in management, leadership, business development, communication, time management, speaking, financial management, marketing, advertising and sales….and stacks more!
- Formal recognition in the industry
CHECKING YOUR ELIGIBILITY
INITIAL CRITERIA TO QUALIFY FOR POSSIBLE GOVERNMENT FUNDING
- The staff member must not have any recent previous equivalent or higher qualifications
- Employees must be full time or part time (min.15 hrs week)
- The training must be completed within a 24 month period (full time staff) or 48 month period (part time staff)
- The staff member must be supervised
- The employee must be a new or existing staff member
FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY NOW
The NCB Business Manager Team can assist you to access funding. To check your eligibility and apply for funding...
- Call one of the team on 1300 76 77 74
- Complete this Eligibility Check Form (requires scan or fax back) and we'll get back to you within 2 working days to start the funding process
- Fill out a Contact Us form (online) and tell us exactly what you're looking for and we'll get back to you with what funding opportunities are available for your requirements.
For further information on traineeships visit http://www.trainandemploy.qld.gov.au/index.html